Recruitment and Selection Service
Do you need a new clerk, deputy clerk, finance officer or other member of staff?
At LCC, an SLCC Enterprise, we have helped many councils with the recruitment and selection of key officers and are available to help your council and ease the process for you.
The key stages of the support we provide are:
- Stage 1: Reviewing the Job Description and evaluating the proposed pay grade for the role
- Stage 2: Producing a comprehensive recruitment pack
- Stage 3: Creating and posting the job advert and sending out application packs
- Stage 4: Collating and assessing applications using a scoring matrix, developing a short-list
- Stage 5: Inviting applicants to interview and liaising with the interview panel, providing advice and support
- Stage 6: Attending interviews remotely or at council offices
- Stage 7: Collating outcomes, liaising with candidates, and managing the handover to the council
We have successfully helped many councils and can help you with some or all the recruitment and selection stages. Contact us if you would like more information.
‘We were kept fully informed through the process. First Class service & delivery, will definitely use LCC again & highly recommend other councils to use this service.’
Philip Peacock PSLCC, Huntingdon Town Council
Click here to read the Huntington crematorium case study.